Our first Movies on the Block event is coming up on Thursday, June 21! Here are 10 reasons we’re excited…
10. June 21 is the first day of summer and the longest day of the year … what better way to spend it than outside in this beautiful city on a warm night?
9. Dine at one of the restaurants downtown before the movie – Red Fin Crudo & Kitchen, Figidini, and Rosalina are right around the corner and all have outdoor seating!
8. IT’S FREE!
7. There’s metered street parking and parking lots available around the perimeter of the movie location. Or you can always take a Lyft or Uber!
6. The temporary home for MOTB in the parking lot next to The Strand this summer is plenty roomy. Bring your friends, beach chairs or a blanket, and spread out in the lot next to The Strand, behind the former Coffee King.
5. Check out the shops on historic Westminster Street before heading down to the movie for unique, local finds!
4. Weenie Wizard will be on site slinging movie-themed hotdogs. Can’t wait to see those creative and delicious toppings!
3. Got a sweet tooth? Ellie’s Bakery will have ice cream macarons for purchase during the movie.
2. Little Bitte Cocktails will be serving some fun drinks in honor of The Dude, including those infamous White Russians (available for purchase starting at 6:30 pm).