Dinner and a Show with Hotel Providence
Did you know that Hotel Providence
offers specials and packages? Whether you’re visiting from out-of-town or just want to enjoy a weekend staycation in the middle of downtown PVD, the hotel’s packages can be a fun and easy way to organize your stay in Providence.
Hotel Providence is a historical boutique hotel dating back to 1882 that is passionate about connecting guests to Rhode Island history, artists and musicians. Spaces are filled with classic novels, works of art and original local finds. It’s like a museum, art gallery and hotel all in one.
A bed built for a king… or queen.
The view of Downcity from one of the guest rooms.
Browse the art in the hotel lobby.
We especially love the hotel’s Theater Package, which includes:
- Overnight accommodations at Hotel Providence
- Dinner for two from the prix-fixe theater menu at Backstage Kitchen + Bar
- One glass of house wine or beer per person with dinner
- Breakfast for two at Backstage Kitchen + Bar
- Signature Hotel Providence amenity delivered to the room
Want in on the fun? There’s still time to book for this season’s upcoming shows: An American in Paris and Something Rotten! Browse all the Hotel Providence packages here.