I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but summer may be nearing its death throes. With only a month left to enjoy the ease of the season, now is a great time to plan a staycation. The Hotel Providence has put together a great package for those looking to get a little break…
With overnight accommodations, valet parking, 4 tickets to Roger Williams Park Zoo, and a goody bag, this is a great excuse to get the whole family out and about. You can make a reservation here.
Not a staycation, but you might wanna let your parents know…
College Parent VIP Program
This program is designed for parents of students attending college in Providence.
Parents can join for up to 4 years
This exclusive membership includes:
- Complimentary Suite Upgrades
- Early check in and late check out
- Enrollment in Stash Hotel Rewards (www.stashrewards.com), with double points in May and August
- One room guaranteed for parent’s weekend
- One room guaranteed for graduation weekend
- Priority waitlist for more rooms for parent’s and graduation weekend
- Complimentary welcome amenity upon arrival
- Two complimentary drinks at Tarragon bar during every stay
Members also enjoy special discounts at the following Downcity shops by presenting their membership card: Craftland, Biltmore Spa, Symposium Books, Providence Optical, Downcity Outfitters, and Small Point Café
To enroll in the program, simply ask at the front desk or call 401-490-8130.